Our sister companies specialise in property development and project management.
We can facilitate and coordinate all types of property refurbishment, construction and development work ranging from conversions of commercial property to residential flats through to new build houses and flats.
We provide end to end solutions when it comes to property development. We can advise and guide you all the way from planning and budgeting through to project managing the building works and completion.
Our services include:
- Sourcing properties based on client requirements.
- Appointing and working with architects on proposed plans.
- Liaising with planners to satisfy all planning requirements and obtain planning permissions as necessary.
- Obtaining quotes from contractors and appointing most suitable contractor.
- Project management and facilitating construction/conversion projects right from the start to end.
- Liaising with and facilitating all inspections with building control officers.
- Liaising and working with other professionals such structural surveyors etc
- Coordinating and managing various tradesmen.
- Liaising with sales or lettings department to ensure smooth coordination and handover post development works. Below are details of recent projects we have facilitated:
YORK ROAD, CITY CENTRE, LEICESTER.
A recently completed conversion from a derelict warehouse to provide 14 high quality apartments in the heart of the city centre.
WEST END, LEICESTER.
An office studio which was converted to provide 6 quality self-contained flats.
WEST END, LEICESTER
A high quality conversion from a care home to provide 12 high spec studio and one bed flats.
NARBOROUGH ROAD, LEICESTER
Full refurbishment of a family home in to a 9 bed HMO, house in multiple occupation including extension at rear to provide extra space for kitchen and dining area.
OFF NARBRORUGH ROAD
Convert a house to provide 2 self-contained flats.
OFF LONDON ROAD, LEICESTER.
Full refurbishment of a block of 7 flats in state of disrepair.
CLARENDON PARK ROAD, LEICESTER.
Extensive refurbishment of a block of flats which was in complete need of modernisation.
Refurbishment of derelict block of flats which had been abused by previous tenants.